Christmas Return Policy
Purchases made between Monday 13th November to Saturday 24th December 2023 inclusive can be returned for a refund up to and including Wednesday 10th January 2024. All Returns and General T&Cs apply.
Please note that Engraved and Special-Ordered pieces are non-returnable and non-refundable within any returns period.
We want you to have 100% peace of mind. We will happily offer you a full refund for your returns within 14 days of receiving your item(s). T&Cs apply.
It is essential to return the products in the same condition they were delivered. Please ensure that the products (Jewellery pieces) are complete, undamaged, and have not been used or worn in any way. Additionally, all tags must be attached, and the original packaging must be used for the return. Jewellery pieces cannot be returned if the original tag has been removed, altered, broken, or damaged.
EARRINGS: For security and hygienic reasons, earrings cannot be returned if the original sealed packaging has been opened, damaged, altered, or removed. Therefore, it is vital to ensure the seal on the original packaging remains intact. This policy is crucial for maintaining hygiene and safety.
Please note Engraved and Special Ordered items are non-returnable/non-refundable within any returns policy. All other terms and conditions apply.
We will refund you the cost of the goods and not any special delivery charges you may have paid at the time of the order (exceptions may apply).
How Do I Return An Item Or My Order?
Follow the simple steps below:
1. Please raise a return by using this form.
2. Should your return request meet the terms and conditions, we’ll email you a form to complete. Only return your jewellery to us after our returns team has approved the request.
3. Please ensure the items are returned in new, unused condition with labels intact and in their original packaging. We cannot offer refunds on pieces that arrive back to us tangled, damaged or missing parts. Include your returns form with your return(s), as this may delay processing your refund. In some circumstances, items may be returned to you.
Note that worn or damaged items may incur charges equal to the selling price or cost of repairs.
4. Return all gift packaging provided with your products in good condition.
5. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. We recommend returning your items using a ‘Royal Mail Special Signed For Delivery’ service to ensure their safe return. Only post back to the address which is on the returns form.
6. You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot refund lost or damaged items in transit or posted to the incorrect address.
7. Once we receive your returned items, we will process the refund within 15 business days of receipt. A refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
If you have more questions about your returns, please contact us.
Please note that we will email you a returns form if your return is approved.
What Do I Do If An Item/Parcel Is Damaged?
We recommend you examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it. If you find any damage or tampering, you must reject the delivery and ask the courier company to return the parcel to us. Please get in touch with our customer care team with your order number immediately.
Call us on 0121 517 0247 or Email us at: email@example.com
International Return and Refund policy
Please note that Auric Jewellery does not accept returns for orders shipped outside the United Kingdom. All purchases made and shipped internationally are considered final. Once an international order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. Additionally, special orders cannot be cancelled. Should you choose to decline an international shipment, please be aware that we cannot reimburse the original shipping fees, and you will be responsible for both the cost of returning the shipment and any applicable local taxes. Lastly, please be aware that free shipping is unavailable for orders shipped outside the United Kingdom.
Faulty Items and Warranty
If items are faulty due to manufacturing and fault has occurred within three months from the purchase date, please get in touch with our customer care team. Our customer care team will assess all returned items, and if they show a result of fair wear or accidental damage, we will not accept them as faulty. If the items are not deemed defective due to manufacturing, we will contact you and discuss possible solutions, including repairs. We will inform you about applicable repair charges – Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received. Please note we are not liable for any other jeweller’s work or jewellery being corrected by another jeweller, as this will void your 3-month warranty period.
Policy Updated: 27/11/23 20:56 pm (GMT)