Please note Engraved, special ordered items and Earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable within any returns policy.
All other terms and conditions apply. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
We want you to have 100% peace of mind. Therefore, with our worry-free returns policy, we will be happy to offer you a full refund for your returns within 14 days of receiving your item(s). Please note Engraved, Special Ordered items and Earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable.
We will refund you the cost of the goods and not any special delivery charges you may have paid at the time of the order (exceptions may apply).
How Do I Return An Item Or My Order?
Follow the simple steps below:
1. Please raise a return by using this form.
2. Should your return request meet the terms and conditions, we’ll email you a form to complete. Only return your jewellery to us after our returns team has approved the request.
3. Securely put the unworn items in their original packaging with all labels intact. (We cannot offer refunds on pieces that arrive back to us tangled, damaged or missing parts.) Please include your returns form with your return(s), as this may delay processing your refund. In some circumstances, items may be returned to you.
4. Return all gift packaging provided with your products within 14 days of receiving the item.
5. We recommend returning your items using a ‘Royal Mail Special Signed For Delivery’ service to ensure their safe return. Only post back to the address which is on the returns form.
6. You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot refund lost or damaged items in transit or posted to the incorrect address.
7. Once we receive your returned items, we will process the refund within 5 working days. A refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take additional 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
Have more questions about your returns, please get in touch with us.
Please note that we will email you a returns form if your return is approved.
What Do I Do If An Item/Parcel Is Damaged?
We recommend you examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it. If you find any damage or tampering, you must reject the delivery and ask the courier company to return the parcel to us. Please get in touch with our customer care team with your order number to hand as soon as possible.
Call us on 0121 517 0247 or Email us at: email@example.com
Faulty Items and Warranty
If items are faulty due to manufacturing and fault has occurred within 3 months from the date of purchase, please get in touch with our customer care team. All returned items will be assessed by our customer care team, and if they show a result of fair wear or accidental damage, we will not accept them as faulty. If the items are not deemed defective due to manufacturing, we will get in touch with you and discuss possible solutions, including repairs. We will inform you about applicable repair charges – Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received. Please note we are not liable for any other jeweller’s work or jewellery being corrected by another jeweller as this will void your 3 months warranty period.