Auric Jewellery is the trading name of Auric Consultancy Ltd (ACL).
Auric Jewellery is referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
Who this Privacy Notice Applies to
- Customers who buy goods online at www.auricjewellery.com
- When you browse our website
- Contact us via telephone or email and write to us.
Why We Are Providing You With This Privacy Notice
Data Protection laws (including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018), enforce responsibilities on us as the data controller when we collect or create, hold, amend, disclose, share or else use or erase/destroy (collectively referred to as processing) your personal data and give you, as the data subject, rights over your personal data.
We may change this privacy notice in the future. If we make any significant and/or material changes and those changes materially affect you, we will inform you of any changes before they take effect.
This notice informs you about how we collect and protect any personal information you provide and how you can control what personal information we collect from you and what we do with it. This notice sets out how we intend to use your information, whom we will share it with and what rights you have about the use of your information.
Here We Provide You With Details About
- What personal information do we collect
- How we will use your data
- Where you have given Consent
- The legal grounds on which we will process your data
- Who we share your data with
- Payment details
- Data retention
- Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
- Your legal rights
- Sending your personal data outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area
- How to complain
What Personal Information We Collect
We may process a wide variety of personal data about you, where necessary, for the purposes set out in the “How We Will Use Your Data” section, including data about:
You, as an individual
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer, often including an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Klaviyo.
We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research, but this will not identify anyone.
Our websites are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How We Will Use Your Data
We will use your personal data to:
- Provide products/goods and services to you;
- To create a user-friendly website available to you to use
- To deliver products/goods to you;
- To manage any accounts which you hold with us;
- To verify your identity and bank details,
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- for communicating with you electronically or post about offers, events, new products and services which may interest you;
- to analyse, insight and
- for analysis, insight and market research purposes to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving you what you like;
- to administer competitions and identify and contact competition winners;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example, in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Analyse web traffic.
- Estimate our audience size.
- To carry out our investigation for any complaint you have raised.
- Track your status in any promotions and competitions.
Where You Have Given Consent
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address / Postal address which you have provided.
- Place cookies and use similar technologies which are set out in our Cookies section.
- Inviting you to take part in our market research
The Legal Grounds On Which We Will Process Your Data
We will only process your personal data if we have a reason to do so that is legally permitted. When using your personal data for the purposes listed above, we are relying on one or more of the following legal reasons for processing that data:
- Fulfilling our contract with you and or connected to a contract, including fulfilling any orders you have placed.
- The purpose is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligation;
- The purpose is necessary for our legitimate interest;
- Responding to requests by the government or law enforcement organizations in order to assist with investigation;
- To prevent financial and other crimes;
- To enhance the products and services which we provide to you;
- Managing and mitigating the risks to you and our business;
- Verify the information which you have provided to us is correct.
Who We Share Your Data With
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Any other person you ask us to provide information to
- Central and Local Government
- Law enforcement agencies
- Market research companies
- We do not collect your Credit and Debit card information. Shopify or PayPal processes payments. Please visit their websites to view their privacy notice on how they handle and process your data.
Shopping Behaving Recording
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site."
Auric Jewellery is not using these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The IP is only saved if the visitor starts a chat with Auric Jewellery.
- As outlined in the ‘Legal Rights’ section, deletion can only occur if we do not need to meet the regulatory purposes.
Withdrawing Consent Or Otherwise Objecting To Direct Marketing
You have the right to opt out of marketing where you have opted in by subscribing to our mailing list or when placing your order. You can do this by contacting us via phone, email or post.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Your Legal Rights
You have a number of rights over your personal data processed by us. These include your rights to request:
- Right, to access your personal data. You may request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right to correct your personal data. You may request that we correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- Right to the transmission of your personal data. You have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to have erasure of your personal data. You may request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to processing of your personal data to be restricted. You may request that our use of your personal data ends, is restricted or limited.
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data. You may request that our use of your personal data ends, is restricted or limited.
The scope of these rights is limited by law; therefore, we may be limited to completing part or all of your request(s) where the right(s) are not applicable. If we cannot complete your request, we will explain our reasons for not doing so when responding to your request.
If you would like further information about how we handle your personal data or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at ACL t/a Auric Jewellery, ACL, Co Kas&Co, The CIBA Building 146 Hagley Rd, Birmingham B16 9NX.
Sending Your Personal Data Outside The United Kingdom And The European Economic Area
Data collected from and about you may be stored, processed, and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to work with our suppliers, who help us run our service to ensure we deliver our service to you. We have ensured our suppliers are protected to the same extent as in the EEA.
How To Complain
If you are unhappy with the outcome of any of your requests to exercise your rights or how we handle your personal data, then please let us know by contacting us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write us ACL, Co Kas&Co, The CIBA Building 146 Hagley Rd, Birmingham B16 9NX.